Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'M SLACKING ENOUGH ALREADY

just finished attending my first time going for tuition....hahaa
mom finds my results not very satisfying, so she decided to get me into some tuition classes
to save myself from the slacking in the holidays!!!
PMR NEXT YEARRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!gahhh!

so i had to wake up so early for 3 days in a row last week, for crappy graduation rehearsals, then i had to do the same thing for yesterday and today was the official day we get to perform in the graduation ceremony :D while some other's don't have to go to school :( no fair...





i reeeaaaallly want that awesome awesome awesome guitarrrrr!!!!!!! It's Shun tze's...i'm telling you she's stinking rich!! she has another classical guitar at home..this elcetric one costs like nearly a thousand bucks including the ampliphire...

I WAS IN LUCK!!!i finally managed to take a pic of Caryn!! cuz she likes to avoid cameras, for some reason....muahahahaa!!

No comments: