Tuesday, November 11, 2008

haihhh
last few days in school is super boring...

today,
all we did is watch a few parts of a movie for like 35 mintues...
and those movies r B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
BORING BORING BORING....!!!
im gonna freak out sooner or later
its killing me...i gotta find something different to do for this holiday
otherwise this boring thing is gonna happen to me!

and the other thing is
again, this joyce..
doesn't like to clean up after herself
she likes to throw her blanket and softtoys and her PJ's on the floor
every single morning she gets up !!
and i can't believe we still have to share rooms
i begged my dad to let me have the study area to make it into my room
and yet, joyce dosen't want me to change rooms
cuz she's such a baby that she hates to sleep in one room alone!!
she is ruining my life for pete sake!!
she messes up the room
i dunno how long am i gonna hold this kind of "messed up" life...

No comments: