Tuesday, November 25, 2008

got tagged by steph

wassup people!!
got tagged by steph...wish me luck!

5 things I'm passionate about :
- my friends
- family
- My BFF!!!
- my dog :p
- ME!!

5 books I've read recently :
- the sisterhood of the travelling pants : anne brashares
- twilight: stephenie meyer
- Mr Midnight book #1 (chinese): James Lee
- New moon: stephenie meyer
- Angus, thongs and perfect snogging: (forgotten who the author is...)

5 songs I could listen to over and over again :
- Decode: paramore
- Yesterday: leona lewis
- Super trouper : mama mia (i siao edi...still listening to old songs)
- Leave out all the rest: linkin park
- Magic: Colbie Caillat

5 things I've learned from the past year :
- to be hardworking
- dun watch to much movies
- study one month early b4 exam starts
- not to be too girly
- never to eat apples after taking off braces!

5 things you're afraid of:
- ghost movies
- snakes
- being scolded
- death
- embarassment

5 people to tag :
-Josephine
-Jessy
-Adelyne
- Becky
-...

No comments: