Friday, June 20, 2008

happy, but exhausting...

WOW!!
i went to queensbay with my schoolmates...we went skating for like 3- 4 hours
but i got reeaaallllyyy, reeaaallllyyy EXHAUSTED!!!!
Well, that was my first time there.....and also first time skating
I FELL MANY TIMES!!
and my legs are sooo painful, my hands are like out of energy!!
i can't even get up ti take a shower when i got home...
I practised skating on my own,
after that, I finally learned how to skate!!
at least i can do at a moderate speed, and balnace.
you know what they say, PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!

For 1 or 2 times, Chu ping held my hand and skate with me and the same time, and she goes TOOOO FAST!!(well, to me its fast, cuz its my first time)
Until, i fell, and i hurt my butt, my legs, but not so bad la...
And some of my friends did the "Choo Choo Train"
i tried with them, and it was kinda fun!!

i don't know what will happen to me for the next few days...
i hope i could attend tennis this Sunday....cuz my legs(which is painful) only recover for a few days ...
See how it goes...

No comments: